Powered By Blogger

Monday, 20 December 2010

film project 2

The film project is basically finished, though still much visual and sound editing is remaining. We had two days of show/screening from musical theatre and reading novel to film screen. We were all participants/students of 'kulturparaply kurs' which in English means 'cultural umbrella course', I know it sounds very weird in English, but it simply refers to the different branches of art disciplines. After 4-5 months of fultime work, we were supposed to present/screen our projects to our friends and relatives (the first evening) which it turned to be a nightmare for me. To make the story short, I faced some technical problem with my macbook pro and I couldn't show the film. More luckily, more than 15 friends showed up there and by seeing every familiar face I just felt worse in my stomach. The film is almost finished and that's the good part of the story! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment