Such a shame! you appear after ages and want to say that you're bored at your job and want to get out of here and continue your film project! I've started my second film project last September and in less than two weeks I should screen it! I'm not even finished with filming! I'm doing all the stuff by myself and I have to admit it's not fun to accept such a responsibility! especially if you're a last minute person who spend 2 months in thinking and the last month on action! I couldn't fall asleep last night because of the heavy volume of unfinished works to do! I got up a few times and wrote the works/thoughts on the paper.
Aha! one more thing! I didn't get the Ph.D. position I was planning to! though I was not motivated enough to do my best to write a proper proposal,I was stupidly optimist that the position is mine!
Tuesday, 23 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment