Powered By Blogger

Monday, 19 October 2009

Molossia

Hey! these days I am so busy with my presentation in a conference in Leiden University which will be held next Monday! I've started so late to prepare the text so I'm so stressed out! I'll write about my topic hopefully in the next post, but here is a funny information which I found right now about the world's smallest country called Republic of Molossia with 6 inhabitants!
Don't try to get there without applying for visa! :)
here is more information on Wikipedia..

Molossia traces its origins to a childhood micronation project — the Grand Republic of Vuldstein - which was created by Baugh and James Spielman on May 26, 1977. Vuldstein's leadership — and entire population — consisted of King James I (Spielman), and Prime Minister Baugh.

On September 3, 1999, Baugh created the Republic of Molossia as a latter day successor to Vuldstein, and declared himself to be its president.

Here is the country post office and currencies



No comments:

Post a Comment