Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 23 August 2009

No school this year

It is hard to believe I'm not a student anymore, it'd been 18 years since I've started my first year of education, and each year at the end of each August I prepared myself for a new season of the life, studying more and growing up, yet I know I'm not finished with my school, I have to continue, there are still a lot out there, lots of interesting words, meanings and concepts waiting for me to explore, YUP! I have to continue...
These days I was busy with different stuff, especially a book that I've translated it to Persian, the translation is finished but the damn revision of the whole text is killing me, I hardly make a progress, but I'll DO IT! I'll write here about the book and maybe a short summery of the book will come later.
My part time job at the university library has started too, we put one step forward, by we I mean four girls who do the same job and now we're learned to accomplished new duties, that's good, but the working hours are not many and satisfying...
And that my mom is still here and I still enjoy her being around so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment